15 COURSE MODULES
(DETAILED LEARNING OUTCOMES)
Introduction to Virgin Homeopathy and its need; The importance of “The 6th Edition of Organon of Medicine” as a guiding book for understanding Dr. Hahnemann’s Vision of Homeopathic Principles & Curing Approach
Learning outcomes: Students will clearly understand -
- The rationale behind the phrase VIRGIN Homeopathy. Evidences that prove the perfectness of the 6th Edition of The Organon (as compared to previous editions).
- Homeopathic diagnosis, concept of Disease Totality, and cure approach as told by Dr. Hahnemann.
- Why Homeopathy science is superior as comparison to other medical sciences.
A detailed study of different methods/ systems in Homeopathy; Their evolution, scope, and limitations; Which system to follow?
Learning outcomes: Students will get an understanding of -
- Other methods of prescribing and their limitations (Mind Method, Genetic Constitutional Method, Eclectic High & Low, Mixers school, Kentian Method, Low repeated or Eizayaga Method, Imaginary or Sensation Method, Allopathic Low Physical Method
- Why Dr. Hahnemann Method (Virgin Homeopathy) or 6th Edition Organon Oriented Method or LM/Water Potency Method is the almost perfect method of prescribing (as compared to the above mentioned methods/ systems of medical sciences) and how it can potentially help in permanently curing all types of cases with ease, gentleness and amazing rapidity.
Mistakes in Prescribing. Common Mistakes made during handling of Acute, Chronic, and Emergency cases.
Learning outcomes: This is one of the most important crucial modules of this course.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the most-common mistakes and pitfalls that Homeopathy practitioners tend to make while prescribing remedies.
- Understanding this is quite crucial for better patient outcomes and more importantly helps in reducing unnecessary mental load for the practitioner.
Homeopath as a Medical Observer; An ideal physician; Criteria/ approach to become an ‘Ideal Physician’; An understanding of Eternal Laws of Nature. How much to rely on statistical data, medical research, interpreted knowledge from medical books that are taught in curriculum.
Learning outcomes: Here students will learn to
- Appreciate and truly acknowledge/ understand what exactly was Dr. Hahnemann’s vision of an ideal physician and how to become one by rigorously adopt his teachings as they were revealed and documented.
- Become self-reliant and independently capable of deciding between correct and incorrect healing practices.
- Rationally apply eternal laws of nature in their practice.
The main outcome will be that students will become a capable and efficient medical observer enabled with capabilities to analyze varied sources of data, research, medical books, etc., and their relevance strictly in terms of Dr. Hahnemann’s principles.
Understanding Dr. Hahnemann in his own perspective; Approach to study Dr. Hahnemann’s literature; Which books to read/ follow, and in what order; Protocol of Hahnemann with Diabetes Protocol
Learning outcomes: At the end of this module, students will
- Have a clear perspective of Dr. Hahnemann’s literature and philosophy. By this time, they will get more confident about how and which principles to apply and at what time.
- Understand the exact protocol of Dr. Hahnemann with Diabetes as a case-study. The experience and expertise of your tutors in handling Diabetes will be shared as a live case-study. This learning will help students to gain confidence in prescribing in each and every disease without causing injury to patients.
Case taking according to Dr. Hahnemann - Theory & Practice; How to analyze symptoms and grade them according to their importance; How to create a holistic picture of the disease for a patient.
Learning outcomes: At the end of this module,
- Doctors/ students will gain expertise in ‘case-taking’ exactly as taught by Dr. Hahnemann. Special Attention will be given to the guidelines given by Dr. Hahnemann in ‘The Organon’ and ‘Lesser Writings’.
- They will be able to practically apply this knowledge with 100% confidence in a live clinical setting.
Miasms; Anti-Miasmatic treatment (Anti-psoric, Anti-sycotic & Anti-syphilitic remedies); Significance of 492 symptoms & 48 Anti-psoric remedies; Chronic diseases; Handling weak & sensitive cases; Prevention of propagation of hereditary diseases (Psora) Correcting disposition & tendencies
Learning outcomes: Most of our fellow Homeopaths (including previous legends and present-day stalwarts) didn’t quite understand and appreciate the extremely important concept of Miasms (and approach to their treatment), as told by Dr. Hahnemann. This module will help students to -
- Understand the concept of Miasms as exactly put forward by Dr. Hahnemann
- Identify and critically understand the symptoms of Psora and latent Psora (as enlisted in The Chronic Diseases).
- Smartly apply 48 anti-psoric remedies in clinical practice for obtaining permanent cures in highly pathological/ weak or sensitive cases.
- Learn the art of anti-psoric prescribing,
- Suggest ways to prevent Psora for passing on to next generations. Perform “disease-tendency correction for more healthy outcomes in patients.
The process of Analysis and Synthesis; Chronological order of symptoms; Synthesis of case (Totality vs. State Similimum); Prescription base; What constitutes definitive data that can be used for selection of the right remedy? Characteristic symptoms, disposition & physiological action of remedies?
Learning outcomes: This module will help students to -
- Comprehend an exact view that enables one to examine the case according to Dr. Hahnemann.
- Become capable to independently synthesize a case in real context rather than analysing it using traditional / elimination approach.
- Interpret information to form a homeopathic totality?
- Get to the core (central issue or theme) of the case?
The science and art of repertorization; Steps to follow; How to narrow down to the correct group of remedies? Where to find the right rubrics? Which repertories are recommended for use? How to effectively translate what the patients says into repertory language?
Learning outcomes: This extremely important module will help students to -
- Understand repertorization technique in complex mixed miasm cases
- How to repertorize when there are multiple symptoms/ states
- Distinguish between high-rated symptoms and less important symptoms when analysing cases
Overall, after repertorization, students will be able to confirm obtained similimum with MMP and TCD.
Selection of suitable potency, dose & repetition; the significance of water-dosages and potencies; Why water potencies?
Learning outcomes: This module is one of the main pillars for a successful practitioner. By the end of this module, students will -
- Understand evolution of potencies and doses used by Dr. Hahnemann.
- Appreciate LM potencies and their deep-acting nature. What makes LM potencies quite powerful with respect to curing time (Reference to Latest Nobel laureate literature that indicates water’s capability to preserve information
- Understand the importance of hand-made potencies and water-doses & understanding the art and science of repetition.
Different types of prescriptions – Indisposition, Acute diseases, Genus epidemicus. Managing newly emerging epidemic diseases. Constitutional prescription. Organopathic prescription. Preventive Homeopathy. Psychological cases. Intermittent diseases & intermittent fevers. Emergencies. Abuse of Allopathic Medicines. One sided diseases, Vaccinosis?
Learning outcomes: This module is quite extensive, and by the end of this module, students will -
- Understand different prescribing techniques
- Achieve a good understanding of the protocol followed by Dr. Hahnemann
- Achieve the calibre to prescribe exactly and obtain results in all above mentioned cases (rapidly and gently).
Follow up & case management; The how and what of Intercurrent remedies. Here, this is important thing which must be managed by physician smartly. If you learn Virgin Homeopathy or Dr. Hahnemann method, then we are sure that you become capable the cases very simply no doubt.
Learning outcomes: This module is quite important, and by the end of this module, students will -
- Clearly understand the concept of Intercurrent remedies as laid down by Dr. Hahnemannn
- Become capable in the use of intercurrent remedies in a smart manner, so that every case is handled with ease.
Principles of Diet & regimen as indicated by Dr. Hahnemann; Obstacles to cure, (in light of modern-day lifestyle/ scenario)
Learning outcomes: This module is quite often overlooked. But given its importance, it forms a very crucial component of the course. By the end of this module, students will -
- Be able to customize diet and regimen, and suggest to patients natural and best living practises and help them to remove obstacles to their cure.
- Be enabled to correct daily practises followed by patients in their daily routine instead of blindly and illogically placing restrictions on their diet
Analysis and understanding of treatment approach using difficult case-studies.
Learning outcomes: Students will learn
- How to analysis using one or more difficult case-studies which involved dealing with inter-current prescribing.
- How to deal with acute symptoms that appear intermittently during treatment of chronic cases?
Miscellaneous topics or any topics that came up during discussions and learning.
Learning outcomes: Students will -
- Share and tutors will share their experiences and learn/ improve their skills as to how to apply the knowledge that they have learned in a holistic way.
Your JOURNEY of LEARNING will be COMPLETED after 15 modules.
This will be followed by CONVOCATION & CELEBRATIONS,
You will end (rather begin) your learning journey with the award of “a complete HAHENMANNIAN practitioner” who has gained excellent working knowledge of the principles of VIRGIN HOMEOPATHY both in a theoretical and practical sense.